adidas HALFTIMEVoltar à lista de projetos
- Herzogenaurach, Alemanha
- Conference center, restaurant and showroom
- 15,500 m²
- First prize in competition 2014, completed 2018
- Competition team
- Cobe, CLMAP, Knippers Helbig, Transsolar, Cobe Berlin
- Design and execution team
- ARGE Cobe & CLMAP (lead consultant), Knippers Helbig, Fact, Bartenbach, Soda, PMI, HMP
- Wayfinding and signage
- Cobe & EIGA
- Interior design
- Alexander Forsch, Birk Folke Daugaard, Carlos Ramos Fernandez, Caroline Nagel, Clement Bue Maali, Danielle N. Eskildsen Dan Stub
In 2019, the iconic sports brand Adidas had its 70th anniversary. And in 2018, the world-famous company with the three iconic stripes opened a huge and striking new building that forms part of its corporate headquarters, ‘World of Sports’, in the city of Herzogenaurach in southern Germany. The pictures of the spectacular building have now been released by Adidas and COBE.
All of Adidas under one roof. The new building, named HALFTIME, was designed by COBE and totals 15,500 square meters. In addition to a canteen for all HQ employees, the building contains meeting rooms, a conference center and a showroom where the company’s high-profile brand ambassadors can stop by to see the latest new designs, collections, and ideas. The flexible and multi-functional architectural design makes it possible to transform and modify the building for varying purposes.
“To accommodate the many internal and public functions that HALFTIME includes, we designed a versatile, multi-purpose building that brings as many of the company’s activities and functions as possible together under one roof. The huge rhomboid roof covers the entire building like a carpet, bringing staff, visitors and brand ambassadors together in the same building and thus enabling more and wider contacts,” says COBE’s founder, the architect Dan Stubbergaard.